The five levels of existence relating to the healing the body:
* Annamayakosha (physical body)
* Pranamayakosha (energy body)
* Manomayakosha (psycho-emotional body)
* Vijnyanamayakosha (wisdom body)
* Anandamayakosha (spiritual body)
Wind currents in the body:
Apana Vaya, the downward flow of energy in the body relating to the exhale.
Prana Vayu, the upward flow of energy in the body relating to the inhale.
Samana Vayu, the horizontal current that expands outward from the solar plexus on the inhale.
Udana Vayu, the circular flow of energy in the neck and head.
Vyana Vayu, pervades the entire body radiating outward to the extremities on the exhale.
Vital energy centers along the spine:
* Muladhara (1st Chakra) base of spine.
* Svahisthana (2nd Chakra) center of pelvis
* Manipura (3d Chakra) solar plexus
* Anahata (4th Chakra) heart
* Vishuddha (5th Chakra) throat
* Ajna (6th Chakra) third eye
* Sahasrara (7th Chakra) crown
A spiritual perspective on health:
* The Three Gunas (Rajas, Tamas & Sattva)
* The Elements (Earth, Water, Air, Space, & Fire)
* The Doshas (Vata, Pitta, & Kapha)
Hand gestures attuning us to energy frequencies in the body.
The channeling of Vital Life Force using the breath.